Tag: 贵族宝贝

  • Chelsea transfer news: Deal for Croatian international midfielder to be completed

    first_img Zlatan Ibrahimovic in ‘advanced talks’ to complete Premier League comeback Kevin De Bruyne ‘loves Man City and wants to keep winning’, reveals father Man United ‘miss out’ on Minamino, West Ham scout Flamengo strikers, Auba wants out Top nine Premier League free transfers of the decade Latest transfer news Euro expert explains why Liverpool should be so excited about Minamino heading off three-way race RANKED LIVING THE DREAM talkSPORT will be with listeners all day and all night at this year’s 2018 FIFA World Cup™ with over 800 hours of World Cup content and all 64 games live across the talkSPORT network. GOSSIP ‘perfect fit” Man United joined by three other clubs in race for Erling Haaland center_img Mario Pasalic (right) in action for Spartak Moscow. WHITE KNIGHT REAL DEAL Chelsea have watched Leeds ace ‘perfect for Premier League football’ regularly Arsenal ace heading for January exit as German club ready bid for midfielder Real Madrid ‘offer’ Isco to Chelsea in bid to ‘make room’ for Tottenham star IN DEMAND take zlat Chelsea midfielder Mario Pasalic is set to join Fiorentina on a season-long loan, say reports in Italy.It will be the Croatian international’s fifth temporary switch away from Stamford Bridge since joining the club in 2014. Chelsea confident of beating Man United and Liverpool to Sancho signing 1 Pasalic arrived from Hajduk Split and has spent time at Elche, Monaco, AC Milan, and Spartak Moscow but won’t be leaving permanently just yet.SportItalia report he will spend the 2018/19 campaign in Tuscany with La Viola having an option to buy if the see fit at the end of his spell.Pasalic, 23, was in the provisional Croatia squad for the 2018 World Cup but didn’t make the final 23-man group.last_img read more

    READ MORE
  • Race for No. 1: 49ers still own top pick, Raiders at No. 3

    first_imgRemaining schedule: Seattle (7-5), Chicago (9-4), at L.A. Rams (11-2).Arizona (3-10)Lost to Detroit 17-3F … How the race for the No. 1 pick in the NFL draft is playing out going into Week 15 after the George Kittle Show erupted at Levi’s Stadium and the Steelers went down in Oakland:49ers (3-10)Beat Denver 20-14With Seattle and Chicago working for playoff position, 49ers look to be in good shape for top pick even if Rams sit out key players in the finale as they did a year ago.last_img

    READ MORE
  • Editorial: MLB chief reveals Oakland A’s want a taxpayer subsidy

    first_imgMajor League Baseball’s commissioner has put the lie to the Oakland A’s claim that they’re not seeking a taxpayer subsidy for a new waterfront ballpark.Commissioner Rob Manfred last week threatened that the A’s might leave town and slammed city officials for filing a lawsuit trying to block Alameda County from selling its half-interest in the Oakland Coliseum to the baseball team.“I think (A’s President) Dave Kaval and (majority owner) John Fisher and the rest of the A’s organization have …last_img read more

    READ MORE
  • Police link radical elements to braid-chopping in Kashmir

    first_img‘Braid choppers’ still on the prowl The Jammu and Kashmir police on Saturday blamed “radical elements” and detained a worker of a political party for raising “false alarms of braid-chopping”, as the Valley observed a shutdown in protest against the forcible cutting of women’s hair.The police said an investigation in north Kashmir had revealed that miscreants who attacked women this way had three objectives.Also Read  “It is aimed at disturbing peace; creating animosity between people and security forces, especially the police; and creating an atmosphere of fear and uncertainty for women to confine them to home so that the radical religious agenda of these elements is realised,” a Srinagar-based police spokesman said.The police said some 45 “trouble-mongers” had been identified in Baramulla. Of them, many raised slogans supporting Zakir Musa (who heads Al-Qaeda’s Kashmir cell) “to make their intentions public”.18 arrested for attackThe Baramulla police said they had arrested 18 persons “involved in the attack on three territorial Army men” on October 18. “A notorious stone-thrower, Qaiser Bilal Bhat, had hatched a conspiracy to get Army men killed by falsely accusing them of being braid-choppers,” the police said.On the 12 braid-chopping incidents in Baramulla, Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Imtiyaz Hussain said, “Some occurred within the four walls of victims’ houses. One of the victims was consulting a psychiatrist. There are some radical elements who don’t want women to be given a free hand. They want to stop women from pursuing education and government and private jobs and this is happening right now.”Party supporter heldThe police, meanwhile, said a person who faked braid-chopping at Dooru in Anantnag had been detained.“The person, having allegiance to a political party, had tried to create law-and-order problems by enacting the drama of hair chopping,” the police said.In a separate incident, the people of Thokarpora village in Pulwama attacked a five-member group of Hizbul Mujahideen on Friday night. When the people stopped the militants for questioning, they opened fire in the air and escaped.Youth injuredA young man was injured in clashes in Srinagar on Saturday during the shutdown.The youth was allegedly hit by bullets as protesters clashed with security forces in the Nowgam area. All educational institutions, offices, markets and petrol pumps remained closed in the wake of the Hurriyat call for a shutdown.The Congress and the Communist Party of India (Marxist) criticised the government for failing to “stop such incidents”.“Why has the State government miserably failed to investigate and demystify the plaguing menace that has disturbed the social order,” asked CPI(M) MLA M.Y. Tarigami.last_img read more

    READ MORE
  • Gin Kings crush Fuel Masters for fifth consecutive win

    first_imgKammuri turning to super typhoon less likely but possible — Pagasa Trending Articles PLAY LIST 00:50Trending Articles00:50Trending Articles00:50Trending Articles01:37Protesters burn down Iran consulate in Najaf01:47Panelo casts doubts on Robredo’s drug war ‘discoveries’01:29Police teams find crossbows, bows in HK university01:35Panelo suggests discounted SEA Games tickets for students02:49Robredo: True leaders perform well despite having ‘uninspiring’ boss02:42PH underwater hockey team aims to make waves in SEA Games Typhoon Kammuri accelerates, gains strength en route to PH MOST READ LATEST STORIES “We’re a little frustrated at halftime. We were playing a little sloppy and weren’t as efficient as we wanted to be,” said Ginebra head coach Tim Cone, whose squad chalked up its fifth straight victory and tied idle Meralco in first place at 5-1.“And what has been our MO this conference, we broke away in the third quarter. We were able to get some stops and get the lead. That was pretty much our story.”FEATURED STORIESSPORTSWATCH: Drones light up sky in final leg of SEA Games torch runSPORTSSEA Games: Philippines picks up 1st win in men’s water poloSPORTSMalditas save PH from shutoutJustin Brownlee and Joe Devance combined for half of the Kings’ output in the pivotal third period as they nearly matched the production of the entire Fuel Masters.Brownlee was everywhere, finishing with 24 points, 17 rebounds, five assists, four steals and two blocks while Devance scored nine of his 14 points in the third quarter. Catriona Gray spends Thanksgiving by preparing meals for people with illnesses WATCH: Streetboys show off slick dance moves in Vhong Navarro’s wedding Photo by Tristan Tamayo/INQUIRER.netDefending champion Barangay Ginebra steamrolled skidding Phoenix, 105-92, to regain a share of the top spot in the 2017 PBA Governors’ Cup Wednesday night at Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay City.The surging Gin Kings turned a close duel into a blowout in the third quarter, where outscored the Fuel Masters, 32-18.ADVERTISEMENT UPLB exempted from SEA Games class suspensioncenter_img SEA Games in Calabarzon safe, secure – Solcom chief LOOK: Venues for 2019 SEA Games Don’t miss out on the latest news and information. Read Next ‘It’s so fake’: Track legend Lydia de Vega dispels death hoax The third quarter was the turning point but one of the major keys that allowed the Kings to dominate was their size with Brownlee, Devance, Japeth Aguilar and Greg Slaughter.Aguilar had 19 points, 13 rebounds and four blocks while Slaughter added 14 points and 11 rebounds as the two also made it hard for Phoenix’s stand-in import Brandon Brown to operate.Flaunting its huge frontline featuring the 7-foot Slaughter, Aguilar and Brownlee, Ginebra controlled the rebounding department, 76-47.Brown, who was coming off a 49-point explosion on an efficient 18-of-27 shooting from the field, was held to just 26 points on an 8-of-23 clip with seven turnovers.Phoenix, which absorbed its first loss to Ginebra this season, dropped its seventh setback in a row.ADVERTISEMENT Brace for potentially devastating typhoon approaching PH – NDRRMC View commentslast_img read more

    READ MORE
  • Japan’s Shiba, Ishitsubo go undefeated to rule FIVB Boracay Open

    first_imgIn the men’s division, Thailand’s Narongdet Kangkon and Banlue Nakprakhong denied Yuya Ageba and Nobuaki Taira, 19-21, 22-20, 15-8 to capture the gold medal.Australia’s pair of Brittany Kendall and Stefanie Weiler took the women’s bronze medal after holding off Slovenia’s Tjasa Jancar and Tjasa Kotnik, 21-15, 18-21, 19-17.FEATURED STORIESSPORTSPrivate companies step in to help SEA Games hostingSPORTSPalace wants Cayetano’s PHISGOC Foundation probed over corruption chargesSPORTSSingapore latest to raise issue on SEA Games food, logisticsJapan’s Jumpei Ikeda and Katsuhiro Shiratori got the better of the Austrian partnership of Maximilian Trummer and Simon Baldauf, 16-21, 26-24, 16-14 to clinch the bronze medal in the men’s division.The Philippines finished fifth in the women’s division with Cherry Rondina and Bernadeth Pons lost to Fujii and Kumada, 21-17, 21-19, on Saturday. Sports Related Videospowered by AdSparcRead Next U.S. urges Japan, South Korea to share intel PLAY LIST 01:35U.S. urges Japan, South Korea to share intel00:50Trending Articles00:50Trending Articles02:42PH underwater hockey team aims to make waves in SEA Games01:44Philippines marks anniversary of massacre with calls for justice01:19Fire erupts in Barangay Tatalon in Quezon City01:07Trump talks impeachment while meeting NCAA athletes02:49World-class track facilities installed at NCC for SEA Games02:11Trump awards medals to Jon Voight, Alison Krauss Cayetano: Senate, Drilon to be blamed for SEA Games mess Don’t miss out on the latest news and information. Catholic schools seek legislated pay hike, too Ginebra comes back to beat Meralco behind Justin Brownlee ‘Rebel attack’ no cause for concern-PNP, AFP Private companies step in to help SEA Games hosting DA eyes importing ‘galunggong’ anew MOST READ Ethel Booba twits Mocha over 2 toilets in one cubicle at SEA Games venue CONTRIBUTED PHOTOMANILA, Philippines—Satono Ishitsubo and Asami Shiba cruised to a clean sweep of Japanese compatriots Sakurako Fujii and Minori Kumada, 21-14, 21-18, to take the gold medal in the FIVB Beach Volleyball World Tour Boracay Open Sunday at White House Beach in Station 1, Boracay.Shiba and Ishitsubo, the world No. 86 pairing in the world, went undefeated in the whole tournament and capped off their perfect run with a drop shot to foil Fujii and Kumada’s attempt for a third set.ADVERTISEMENT PDEA chief backs Robredo in revealing ‘discoveries’ on drug war Two-day strike in Bicol fails to cripple transport LATEST STORIES View commentslast_img read more

    READ MORE
  • Online Registrations and Payments Setup

    first_imgThis document is a “Quick Start” guide to setting up your SportingPulse registration form to receive online payments via the PayMySport system.Please click on the attached document for more information. Related Filessp_pms_guide-pdflast_img

    READ MORE
  • Here Is How This Week’s Playoff Rankings Compare To Simulated BCS

    first_imgA list of college football teams and their playoff rankings.Twitter/@BCSKnowHowThis week’s College Football Playoff rankings are out, and the debate is heating up. Clemson remains No. 1, Alabama jumps to No. 2 after beating LSU, and Notre Dame slides into the four-team field. Many wonder if the selection committee has done the best possible job. BCS Know How calculates how the old BCS formula would rank the teams each week, and released a side-by-side comparison with playoff rankings just minutes after they were released. Here is how the BCS would slot things:Side-by-side comparison of the latest @CFBPlayoff ranking and what the #BCS would have looked like this week pic.twitter.com/HxjFHK6wTP— BCSKnowHow.com (@BCSKnowHow) November 11, 2015The biggest differences: the BCS is far more kind to Utah (four spot jump), Oklahoma State (three spots) and Baylor (two spots), while the Playoff prefers Utah, Notre Dame, and Iowa (two spots each). Which ranking do you think works better?last_img read more

    READ MORE
  • Elton Johns Message On World AIDS Day 2015

    first_imgIn support of Media Planet’s #InfectiousDiseases Campaign 2015, Sir Elton John has written a powerful piece which explains why we need to focus on ending the AIDS epidemic by 2030.“This World Aids Day, there’s a target and a prediction we should all focus on: ending the AIDS epidemic by 2030 or facing a return to the darkest days of the disease,” he wrote on World AIDS Day 2015 in The Independent. “I have been part of the fight to end AIDS for 25 years. In that time there have been so many predictions, deadlines and targets. Some have been wrong: AIDS did not become a universal killer as was once feared but it did tear through the heterosexual community in Africa, which still accounts for the majority of AIDS deaths worldwide. The global response didn’t manage to put three million people on HIV treatment by 2005 as WHO challenged us to, but that target accelerated progress and today ten million people around the world have been saved by antiretroviral medication.“This World Aids Day, there’s a target and a prediction we should all focus on: ending the AIDS epidemic by 2030 or facing a return to the darkest days of the disease. At the United Nations General Assembly this year, world leaders committed themselves to the 2030 target. Why? The medicines we now have, as multiple clinical trials prove, are cheap and effective enough to return patients to normal life expectancy and reduce their infectiousness to others by up to 96 per cent. Add to this pre-exposure prophylaxis, male circumcision, prevention of mother to child transmission, paediatric care and support, and we have the arsenal to reduce AIDS from the headline of infectious diseases to a footnote.“If we don’t deploy the arsenal now, we risk a mutation of the HIV virus and the long, hugely costly road to new medical formulations. At the same time, a global population bulge amongst youth who, with or without their consent, are becoming sexually active means the next generation is at risk. Indeed AIDS is the second largest killer of adolescents in the world.“And finally, and always, there is stigma.“Compounded more recently by homophobic laws in many countries, the spectre of shame that hangs over HIV and how it’s transmitted is still enough to keep the most vulnerable – LGBT, drug users, sex workers, people in prison – cowering in the shadows.“The Elton John AIDS Foundation will do everything we can to help reach the 2030 target. This year, we launched a new $10m fund in partnership with the US government’s PEPFAR programme which will support thousands in LGBT communities across Africa with HIV testing and treatment. We’ve also established an initiative called Young Survivors to link all adolescents living with HIV to medical care in five major cities.“I am heartened by the amazing work of so many agencies and institutions around the world, some featured in these pages, and the governments, grant makers and individuals that support them to defeat AIDS. I’m truly hopeful that 2030 is a target we can achieve. I’d give anything to be an old man in an AIDS-free world!“Please help us change the course of history by joining the fight.”To donate, click here.last_img read more

    READ MORE
  • Consumers complain most about TV services to Canadas telecom watchdog

    first_img Facebook The watchdog says it accepted 8,197 individual complaints, which addressed an average of 1.9 issues each. That’s an 18 per cent decrease from the year prior. The Commissioner for Complaints for Telecommunications Services received 8,678 complaints about TV issues between Aug. 1, 2015, and July 31 of this year, the CCTS says in its annual report. CCTS communications officer Alyssa Esposito said in an email that the watchdog will only accept and review any TV complaints it receives on or after Sept. 1 next year. Twitter Altogether, it dealt with 7,931 issues about wireless, 4,177 issues about Internet and 3,086 issues about local phone services. That’s up 19 per cent from 7,294 similar concerns during the same period a year prior. However, the CCTS commissioner and CEO Howard Maker said in a statement that the watchdog is also concerned about a rise in objections over 30-day cancellation policies and charges after services have been cancelled. Advertisement Maker said the CCTS will continue to monitor these grievances and collaborate with stakeholders on ensuring clarity and fairness for customers. Billing was the No. 1 consumer grievance in each of the three categories. But TV complaints won’t fall under the CCTS’s mandate until next September when it will begin to assess, accept and help resolve consumer beefs about these services.center_img Advertisement One of Canada’s telecom watchdogs received more consumer complaints about TV than any other service, even though television isn’t the agency’s responsibility. Advertisement LEAVE A REPLY Cancel replyLog in to leave a comment Login/Register With: The CCTS said 89 per cent of the complaints it handled were resolved to customer satisfaction.By Aleksandra Sagan – The Canadian Pres This represented a decrease in the number of complaints for each company except Telus, which received 22.3 per cent more complaints against its services. Companies are prohibited from demanding customers provide 30 days’ notice to stop their wireless or Internet service. However, this year, the CCTS received 386 complaints about this practice from wireless customers (a decrease of 14.4 per cent from the year prior) and 399 complaints from Internet customers (an increase of 54.7 per cent). The largest number of all accepted complaints were registered against Bell (35.9 per cent), followed by Rogers (10.5 per cent) and Telus (seven per cent). Freedom Mobile, the company formerly known as Wind Mobile, and Virgin Mobile both represented 6.1 per cent. Currently, the CCTS can only address complaints about cellphone, land line, Internet and long-distance (including prepaid calling cards) services, as well as operator services, directory assistance and white pages directories.last_img read more

    READ MORE