Tag: 江苏桑拿会所

  • September 12 2000 Construction manager Toni Fragi

    first_imgSeptember 12, 2000Construction manager Toni Fragiacomo and September workshopperLinda Roby fill the concrete mixer getting the material ready for today’s pour.Photo by: Doctress Neutopia Arcosanti workshoppers,Gail and John Wolcrott, help to screed the concrete within the wooden framefor the silt cast panel. Photo by: DoctressNeutopia At the end of the working day, the constructioncrew, poses for a photograph beside the finished silt panel. The panel willbe set into place as a key panel after the proper curing time for a least threeweeks. Photo by: DoctressNeutopiacenter_img Stephen Cote and Ray Shong work spreading out the concrete for the pre-castsilt panel for theEast Crescent Complex Phase Five. Photo by: DoctressNeutopialast_img read more

    READ MORE
  • Globally 25 of consumers are watching paidOTT s

    first_imgGlobally, 25% of consumers are watching paid-OTT services like Netflix, with an additional 27% planning to subscribe in late 2015, according to new research.The Paywizard-commissioned Research Now study claims that people aged over 45 are 2.4 times less likely to watch paid OTT than millennials.However, the report, titled ‘The fight is on: Winning the pay-OTT battle’, also claims that 45% of new pay OTT subscribers will cancel within six months.“Where pay-OTT provides the satisfaction of content on demand and fosters the notion of binge viewing, there is the risk of dissatisfaction if demand is not fulfilled. Investing in rich content, for example, could persuade 53% of consumers to stay with a service, or operators could address the fact that a quarter of subscribers cancel because ‘it’s too expensive’,” according to the study.“With pay-OTT subscribers free from long binding contracts, operators now need to switch from yearly planning to more real-time analysis enabling them to react to trending events.”The online survey was conducted in late 2015 and was completed by 5,960 consumers across Australia, Brazil, Germany, Singapore, the UK and US.last_img read more

    READ MORE
  • BuzzFeed has launched a video app that works acros

    first_imgBuzzFeed has launched a video app that works across platforms.Announcing the launch at Mobile World Congress today, BuzzFeed founder and CEO Jonah Peretti said that mobile video has been behind much of the growth seen by BuzzFeed across multiple platforms.“I think we’re going to see a lot more binge watching of our shows with this,” said Peretti, adding that social, mobile and video had converged to create an extremely powerful distribution platform for content.“Content is increasingly becoming one of the major areas of competition in the mobile space,” he said.People will be able to subscribe to the video app to get notifications of upcoming videos on the BuzzFeed network, according to Peretti, who said content worked differently on mobile.“We have a lot of talented people who make things and publish it either to the mobile web, to our apps or to other apps. We get data and learning back and that helps us make our content better,” he said. “We know more about our audience and these loops are the key to that.”He said that BuzzFeed had previously taken a decision to push its content out to multiple apps including Facebook. He cited the example of a video featuring US president Barack Obama that the company had launched on Facebook Video about the deadline for signing up for health insurance under the US government’s new healthcare programme.“We could take parts of that ‘Thanks Obama’ video and push it out to other platforms like Instagram”, he said, giving it greater reach to about 40 million people.“We are creating franchises at BuzzFeed that can work globally and across platforms,” said Peretti. Different versions of content can be made for different platforms, including ultra short-form versions of content for platforms like Vine and Twitter, he said.“It would not have been possible to reach this many people [so quickly] in the desktop era,” he said. “Most of these platforms are predominantly mobile.”last_img read more

    READ MORE
  • ShareTweet

    first_imgShareTweet SINN Féin Councillor Colly Kelly has said “robust” legal action needs to be taken against those selling illegal fireworks in Derry.He was speaking after elected representatives received complaints about the scourge of fireworks and bangers being let off in local communities and the misery and fear that is causing for residents and family pets.He said: “It’s over a month to Halloween and already we have been receiving complaints about fireworks and bangers being let off in and around the Flyover, outside pensioner’s homes along the Lecky Road and around Rossville Street and Lisfannon Park.“The reality is that hundreds of fireworks are being sold illegally in Derry. “But sadly there are those out there who have no regard for local community and continue to be involved in this illegal trade.“I call on those who are engaged in this type of activity to stop and reflect on how their actions can cause serious injuries and harm.“And I would urge anyone who has information to bring it forward to the police and those selling the fireworks need to be brought before the courts,” added Cllr Kelly.MENACE OF ILLEGAL FIREWORKS AND BANGERS BEING LET OFF IN DERRY – KELLY was last modified: September 29th, 2016 by John2John2 Tags: Colly KellyflyoverLECKY ROADLISFANNON PARKMENACE OF ILLEGAL FIREWORKS AND BANGERS BEING LET OFF IN DERRY – KELLYROSSVILLE STREETSINN FEN “In many cases the people selling these fireworks are deliberately targeting young people.“We know from the past that these fireworks are being sold out of houses, cars and young people going around areas selling them to them people of the same age from backpacks and holdalls all very cheaply.“A lot of positive work has been done in Derry over the last number of years to deal with the issue of selling illegal fireworks.“And the availability of these dangerous items has been reduced.last_img read more

    READ MORE